Pages

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska - The Last Frontier, United States
Alaska Artist who lives half a year in sunlight and the other half in darkness. Art and humor are life's greatest moments. Enjoy!

Friday, October 8, 2010

Enter the Dragon Day Tripping

During the night one dreams.  Your mind relaxes and things happen.  Some say it's to delete unused data, file new data that is necessary, and resort data we want to keep.  Pretty cool all that the brain collects during the day is up-cycled in ways one can only imagine.

It's also said for one to keep one minds sharp as they grow older is learn new skills.  Improve on old skills.  And use skills throughout the time your awake.

I'm expanding my mind.  A new cell phone.  Now you need to understand I came from a generation of humans that will have the hugest impact on the world 'Baby Boomers'.  And this ole boomer admits to not being savvy on many of the new Techie' gadgets that one finds in everyday life. 

My dream is to be so savvy on these items that I can keep up with my 15 year old nephews.  I also have a little guy who many of you know calls me Grandma Pat.  He is 4 and can work a iPhone faster than I can blink.

So I enter the world of Cell Phones that are smart, fast, slick, and costly.  A simple phone once owned is now going to the cell phone graveyard unless I decide to surprise my guy and keep it as our second line for his usage in case of an emergency should occur while out riding his bicycle.

Enter the dragon slayer.  Touch screen, unlimited data, messaging, web viewing, and APPS.  All new mind building skills.

Watch out Jerry Ray ~ Grandma Pat is going to have you blinking!


I'll be day tripping as the new & improved Dragon Slayer all over the world on this new smart phone.  Thank you AT&T for your 1cent deals.  Thanks to all the engineers for developing all these fun gadgets that drive us crazy and making us desire them!

2 comments:

  1. Uh oh!no stopping you now.Been thinking about one of these myself.I have just so very many reasons why I NEED it.Bet you did too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Delight you have no idea How I talked myself into this and that It would Really Really help sell things!

    ReplyDelete