Pages

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska - The Last Frontier, United States
Alaska Artist who lives half a year in sunlight and the other half in darkness. Art and humor are life's greatest moments. Enjoy!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Comfort Zones - How to Get Out of Them

A blog I follow  'Art Making in The North' by Cindy Shake an awesome Metal Artist and Quilt Designer here in Anchorage has a post of a wonderful challenge by a fellow artist that she follows.

Being curious as I am – it was a quick click and racing off to check out the challenge. 


Although I really can’t draw; the challenge is one I feel that it will inspire me.  As one of my goals was to become more creative this will be a something I can add to becoming more aware of my style of things I like and don’t like.

I must add Jill's blog http://jillberrydesign.com/blog/ is amazing and filled with wonders of many types and kinds!  I am happy to add I am now a follower of this blog.

So my dear readers I challenge you to also step out of your comfort zones for 2011 and explore more creative outlets for your passions, start a journal, follow the monthly sketchbook challenge and enjoy a bit more out of life!


No comments:

Post a Comment