Pages

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska - The Last Frontier, United States
Alaska Artist who lives half a year in sunlight and the other half in darkness. Art and humor are life's greatest moments. Enjoy!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Scrapbook Designer Papers

I've been dreaming once again.  A simple dream over and over.  

A few months ago I stated many of my photos had turned into works that would be fun to use other than as photos!  

That they would be fun designer scrapbooking papers.

So how does one contact the various companies that sell to the public scrapbooking papers?  I have oodles and oodles of designs that I believe would sell extremely well in that market area.

Land of Bunnies and Chocolate Eggs
                                                       
With Easter just around the bend in the calendar the above version of a Kaleidoscope is the perfect background for making fun greeting cards!

                  Time Marching Forward & Back

Perfect for SteamPunk artists!  I see all kinds of objects being added on a mixed media scrapbook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment