Pages

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska - The Last Frontier, United States
Alaska Artist who lives half a year in sunlight and the other half in darkness. Art and humor are life's greatest moments. Enjoy!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Blue Sky

"Blue skies; nothing but blue skies do I see"  a song which pops into this ole fishlips head when thinking of the color blue.

The new color challenge from 3/31 to 4/14 is B L U E. 

Blue eyes, blue crayon, blue birds, feeling blue, blue blanket, blue horizon.  So much blue.  Blue jeans, the Blues - music, Blue Haired Ladies.

I do believe there are some pretty blue fish out in that sea of blue!

                                                  'good bye black/gray & brown Hello Blue'

We had a 4 place setting of navy blue dinnerware. Hardy.

My fine china has blue flowers on the edges of the pure white china. Delicate.

My guys eyes are blue.

He gets blue from the hard knocks of life.

My fingers turn blue when they are cold.

I wear a blue winter coat.

Fun is Blue!  No singing the blues!

No comments:

Post a Comment