Pages

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska - The Last Frontier, United States
Alaska Artist who lives half a year in sunlight and the other half in darkness. Art and humor are life's greatest moments. Enjoy!

Friday, July 20, 2018

Raw Beauty



I am always blown away by the raw beauty of the State I live in.   Since I can remember water, snow, mountains where a place that brought joy to my soul.  I will jump in my car on a whim for a day's driving trip to see Alaska outside my window.   Either down Turnagain Arm to places south or up north to Talkeetna the jump off spot for mountain climbers that plan to scale Denali.

Winters are long. Summer are all too short.  The one constant of Alaska is its beauty is everlasting!

My phone or camera are never far from my hands to snap a picture of the variety of glorious things to photograph.

Flowers are always a favorite of mine:







No comments:

Post a Comment