Pages

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska - The Last Frontier, United States
Alaska Artist who lives half a year in sunlight and the other half in darkness. Art and humor are life's greatest moments. Enjoy!

Monday, September 20, 2010

Mind Walking with Ghosts

Fog is one thing that scares me.  My imagination runs wild.

Ghosts walk, vampires strike, Jack the Riper comes a calling.

And planes can't fly.

Anchorage has been seeing a weather pattern this past week of one that is most unusual: Fog.

We are socked in every morning, several days the fog never lifted.  Last 3 days lifting by noon and giving Anchorage glorious blue skies.

I once wrote a short story that terrified my readers.  That story lead off with fog, a playground and a little girl. 

I need to get back to writing short stories and poetry - I miss that part of my mind's creativity.  A college professor once stated "you are a gifted writer You are a poet; I eagerly await to see what you write each assignment"  she wrote this on one of my papers in bright red ink Circled and underlined so I would not miss her comment; I still have that sheet of words somewhere in my treasures from the past.

I step away and give you Fog ~  Mind Walking with Ghosts

No comments:

Post a Comment