Pages

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska - The Last Frontier, United States
Alaska Artist who lives half a year in sunlight and the other half in darkness. Art and humor are life's greatest moments. Enjoy!

Friday, October 22, 2010

Designing Women

As a person who dabbles in various crafts it is always a thrill to discover other like artists.

On Facebook many of my 'friends' are artists, milliners, fashion designers, and accessory designers, plus everyday folks who just like same things.  It is a fascinating world we can visit on the web now days.  They are inspiring to me to keep up and create!

One of the folks who posts messages and recommends different folks as friends, plus enjoys some of the same artist as myself; I recently discovered designs custom handbags.  Kiki lives in England and her  handbags are simply stunning! 


This little number is shown on Facebook...WOW it's a bag that I desire & know you will also!

Another dear friend who I've known for just about a year from a selling venue that we both were on:  Delight Worthyn

Millinery is Delights' passion and her creations are just lovely and full of fun! Plus she is 'green' A true artist who recycles, up-cycles and re-purposes to make her little beauties!   Now that is talent and I love Eco-friendly friends!

I can see these on some of the hats I design!  They would sure enhance a hat that I wear for sure!


1 comment:

  1. Is that you, Pat? Love the portrait!
    Also, being mentioned made me feel really good and important - now there is a sad case admission.... x

    ReplyDelete