Pages

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska - The Last Frontier, United States
Alaska Artist who lives half a year in sunlight and the other half in darkness. Art and humor are life's greatest moments. Enjoy!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Out of the Box

On Facebook every day I read through 100’s of posts.  I follow quite a number of folks and around 325 follow me.
One of those that I follow; a fellow artist over in the UK had a drawing of  
"Makanda doesn't want to get back in his box!"

I know exactly as he feels.  I had put myself in a box and once out of it I do not want to go back in.  I’m enjoying running around in my photo folders playing with different effects on various photos that are not my usual fare: they are not floras. 




These will also go into my sketchbook challenge because I love water.  There is a creek that runs through my back yard and, I’m just a mile from Cooks Inlet.  I’ve always lived near water – it must be part of my circle of lifetimes.  I search for places near water.  I’m happiest when I can visit places with water.



No comments:

Post a Comment