Pages

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska - The Last Frontier, United States
Alaska Artist who lives half a year in sunlight and the other half in darkness. Art and humor are life's greatest moments. Enjoy!

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Welcome to my world of art

A journey begins.

Words will appear.

My lips will pucker as I think of things to say.  Noise will emit through my lips as I type, keeping tune with songs or talking to a love one in another room.  A banter of teasing or saying "have you seen this..did you read?"

That's how I became to be 'Fishlips'.

I take pictures.  

I paint.

I create fun things.

Most often my creations are very useful items. 

Then there are the times my work is Awesome.  I think this daily.  But see below <G>

Sometimes my work sucks.  Bigger fishlips - a pouter I'm not ~ well not too often - my guy can pout much better and he is really good at Putting Out the Lips with a hound dog look to his beautiful baby blues.

I am only a woman, just watch out for my tears.  Alligator tears but that's a tale for another day.












No comments:

Post a Comment