Pages

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska - The Last Frontier, United States
Alaska Artist who lives half a year in sunlight and the other half in darkness. Art and humor are life's greatest moments. Enjoy!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Blue Sky - Dawn's Early Light







The sky was blue basking through the kitchen widow here and was drawing me to another world as I cleaned.  Not being able to resist I ran to get my camera and snapped this photo right through the screen and window.

Of course photoshop elements 9 enhanced the moment all that more.

I have been neglecting my blog the past few months but a simple goal for me is for more typing and more artwork. 

It's below zero here at the house I'm working and living at.  I'm surrounded in beauty that needs capturing! Makes working with the young lady a bit more pleasant on those days when she is misbehaving easier.




No comments:

Post a Comment