Pages

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska - The Last Frontier, United States
Alaska Artist who lives half a year in sunlight and the other half in darkness. Art and humor are life's greatest moments. Enjoy!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year Beginnings - Setting Goals

 2012

A new year begins.  Oh lordy keep me going cause I have a feeling I this is the year I've been waiting for a long time!

Being one who day dreams quite often and changes personal goals quarterly ~ my plans for this year are fairly consistent:

Save Money
Travel throughout Alaska
(see some of those remote cities by taking a coastal cruise & RV trip)
Travel Overseas
&
mostly just keep Enjoying my work with those who have Disabilities
Plus More Blog Writing
&
More Photography / artwork

Those sound like a lot of resolutions but their are not.  Well at least to me <G>
 
Just simple goals written down and now pasted to my wall here in the office.  Resolution fall by the wayside for me; where goals are obtainable!




No comments:

Post a Comment