Pages

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska - The Last Frontier, United States
Alaska Artist who lives half a year in sunlight and the other half in darkness. Art and humor are life's greatest moments. Enjoy!

Monday, February 28, 2011

Challenge of Color #2

We start the new color challenge March 1, 2011.  For the next 15 days you are invited to challenge yourself with the color YELLOW.

Yellow is not one of my favorite colors although a wide variety of flowers are found in this range. I seem to fight with myself when snapping photos of flowers because they show up so strongly plus it seems to me they dominate gardens.  Some of my best photos are of yellow flowers.

So for me this challenge is going to be difficult in the fact I must find items that bring me out of my comfort zone.  And isn’t that what Challenges are all about?  Taking one out of their comfort zones and inspiring them into a whole another realm!  

Thank goodness it is winter time making this challenge a tad bit more interesting since the gardens of Anchorage are under a foot of snow.

                                                     Child's Carnival Ride @ Fur Rondy 
                                                              Anchorage Alaska
                                                                    2-26-2011

No comments:

Post a Comment