Pages

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska - The Last Frontier, United States
Alaska Artist who lives half a year in sunlight and the other half in darkness. Art and humor are life's greatest moments. Enjoy!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Color Challenge of Black, Gray, and Brown



March 16 through March 30 our color challenge shall be in a range that is not normally worked with.  For photographers who enjoy the rich tones one finds in black and white photos this challenge shall be a snap!

The muted colors of black, gray, and brown will add softness to our creation process.

My view of the world is at times – black and white.  Although we all must acknowledge nothing is just black and white…life is full of understated hues that can blind us to the brilliance from the influences around us.

As many of my readers know my beginnings in photography was in black and white film with a Pentax SLR camera.  Camera is long gone but I still have the 150-300 lens and flash that were part of the camera.  Maybe one day I’ll purchase another ‘film’ camera to go along with the digital cameras I’ve picked up along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment