Pages

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska - The Last Frontier, United States
Alaska Artist who lives half a year in sunlight and the other half in darkness. Art and humor are life's greatest moments. Enjoy!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Piece of Cake

Today at 2pm I had a follow up interview with the same business as on Thursday.  For the full time position I had sent my application in for.  I was glad to hear I had aced that interviewed and they felt I did have what they were looking for in a HAC (home alliance coordinator)

I was nervous but felt as this second interview progressed; that I did a good job talking about my skills and abilities; plus that I would be a good fit for this organization.

On one of the questions halfway through answering my mind went blank... thank goodness I had mostly answered what had been ask.


At 4:45pm I was called and was offered the position!!!

Thank you for who ever watches over those who are looking for jobs!

My training starts on April 4th.  Plenty of time to get things in ship shape here at home and get my better half use to the idea I'll be off working again while he pretends at being a bum! 

I now feel a purpose once more in life other than to entertain myself.

Watch out for the lady in aisle 6 She is on a mission! OMG I'll actually will pay working Income Taxes once more :-O

No comments:

Post a Comment